Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looking For A Sound

I'm looking for a sound that I can't seem to really find. It has a gloomy feel to it, but also makes you want to dance. I'm thinking Joy Division, but not even Ian Curtis can fulfill my ideal sound.

I'm also moving to Tucson with my boyfriend in 2 weeks. I'm sad to leave the Phoenix area. I'm sure I'll be back at times, but after being here for almost 2 years - it has grown on me. I was just starting to know my way around. And since turning 21, I was beginning to form the ability of naming favorite bars to hang out at. It's going to be swept out from under me soon though, then it's back to the strange. I don't really know what my problem is. Give me a chance to become attached to a place, and all of a sudden I won't want to leave. Though, nothing can be as tough as it was leaving Georgia, my home, my friends, and my family.

This isn't to say that I'm not excited about Tucson. I'm excited! I really am. Some people find it to be a complete bummer that we'll be living with my boyfriend's parents, but I'm kind of looking forward to it. Maybe it'll be the motivation for me to not be so lazy and messy. I'll be going back to school for the first time in 2 years, and I'll be working at the same time. My life will be busy, and maybe it is exactly the kick-in-the-ass I deserve and need. I'll be with Noe. He'll be working a decent job. Things should go well. I hope they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment